Attack

I tried to sneak out last night, while my dad wasn't looking. I was feeling good, and I felt strong enough that I hadn't needed my crutches all day, so I figured it was now or never. I was determined to go hunt down Henny and beat his ass for leaving me alone.

I didn't see the signs until it hit me. When my sickness gets really bad, I start to forget things, and then my body freezes up and I fall over, usually because I fainted. And then I'm stuck in bed for at least a week and everything fucking Sucks. And wouldn't you know, I had an attack in the middle of the fucking woods. Everything started to feel all weird, and then I didn't know where I was, and then everything went dark for a fEw seconds and I was on the ground.

And guess who found me? 

Silas. 

He was...sympathetic, Not pitying like people usually are. He helped me up and took me home, helped me sneak back through my window.

My dad didn'T even notice I was gone. 

Anyways, SIlas said he had something important to tell me, but that I would Need to meet him when I felt better. He said it wasn't anything About the church sermons, or the thing in the woods. It was about my ilLness. 

...Zi fhcadd kmavmee, mmx V'f enrj. Llrkm'f nzllvgo go qakhkm bue sfbnb zy tdpaxaf, nzllvgo aeh srlpils. Tl'w n kiee ywyehtbgtuey wqfelki gaig I hsw hgthcvq Iahcth eg krm. Q qoy'l yawmesesrq.

Lpbuwv M uxie hte shm? Q xiyv ss mpvnv A wuhcyd. Hzeg bn ghpji'f t khrp?

Comments