Crossroads

So...Silas has started inviting me to go to church meetings, which is apparently a huge honor. He says Payton will be there. Only problem is I am not allowed out of the house until my dad thinks it's safe. 

Which is not going to happen any time soon. 

Which...not the worst thing in the world I guess. Father Barrows is kind of weird and I'd rather learn stuff from Silas. 

I still want to see if I can get Penumbra to talk to me at some point, if only to see what goes on inside his studio. 

I have an opportunity coming up though. My dad has to be gone one night next week and I'll be able to sneak out. Only problem is if I go to the church thing I will be gone all night and probably won't make it to the radio station, so I can only do one. So I have to decide that. 

Comments

  1. i’d say talk to penumbra, the church thing is kind of odd… its out of nowhere. isnt it kinda weird to invite someone to something, tell them that someone they know is going, and nothing else other than ‘its a huge honor’? seems really suspicious to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks. I guEss it'S a little Weird, but whAT can I do at tHs poINt. Everything is weird

      ...What in the world is Going on with My kEyboard that's weird. It's like SOmething is messing with the capS lock.

      Delete
    2. oh, um. yeah, i guess everything about this is weird huh? im sure he'd understand if you Couldn't go to the thing. maybe ask if you can give your invite to someone else.

      Delete
  2. Hello. Sorry I haven't said anything in a while; I've been a bit busy. I would like to warn you to avoid Silas, please, but I also have a question for you. did you happen to have a blog in 2019?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry about it. Nice to see you around again. The blog...kind of makes my head hurt thinking about it but no I don't think so...but maybe I did? I have...two sets of memories it's weird. One memory says no but the other says yes. I-

      God this makes my head hurt to think about...was it a Tumblr blog? I remember...no one was supposed to see that. it was just a place to vent but...Ro. Rowan. They gave everyone the password. fucking little-

      ...this is weird. I do not like this at all.

      Delete
    2. Alright. Please hang in there. We're doing our best to figure out how to help you.

      Delete
    3. Thank you. I'm...going to go lay down for a little bit. My head is pounding from whatever this is.

      Delete
    4. AUGUST, Cut sgn cisgmgiwgnw pinn ok yrykfq bn wuxw?

      Delete
    5. Z tcmab sj. M xeor e yztopR sio ss toyi fkuAj. FzlVw qfENr'g soolri wdxu khvx ffro ss jtpjs rs aee rs D oafw.

      Delete

Post a Comment