storing all my complaints so i dont explode and so i dont end up saying shit to actual people and end up having to explain why i hate everyone and everything

I don't even know why I'm typing out this stupid draft its not like im going to post it or anything. i guess i have nowhere else to go to complain :/

ill make this my official complaining draft where i write down all my complaints so i dont feel tempted to expose myself to the world.

1. ive started forgetting things again (speaking of which hi future me in case you forgot what this blog is check the draft labeled "click this if you don't know what this is or why its always open on your laptop" and DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES POST ON HERE UNTIL YOU ARE CAUGHT UP AND HAVE READ EVERYTHING THEY CANT KNOW ABOUT THIS)

2. i still have nightmares about the rainers

3. half the time i dont even want to help these people because why should i when they all look at me like a helpless little sheep

4. oh yeah in case it wasnt clear im still dying

5. payton and henny STILL wont fucking get a hold of me

6. ada keeps giving me weird looks whenever i go in to buy something at the convenience store

7. all the hate silas is getting on the raido like what the fuck hes such a nice guy

8.

Comments

  1. DO NOT INTERACT WITH SILAS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
    HENNY TOLD US TO WARN YOU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Silas Fairburn is dangerous. He's a mean fuckin' bitch of a man and he is gonna do everything in his power to hurt anyone and everyone he can. DONT LET HIM HURT HER"

      Delete
    2. So you're fucking telling me that you all have had contact with Henny this ENTIRE FUCKING TIME AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME

      Delete
    3. I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was supposed to. I've been offline for a while. Jesus. I only recently realized Henny had a way of contacting people, too.

      Delete
    4. I shouldn't have snapped, but holy shit this post was NEVER meant to see the light of day. I know there's more than just you watching what I post and I didn't mean to imply you need to be online all the time because you don't. ALL OF YOU watching could have stepped in. How many of you knew that Henny was reachable and didn't tell me?? Did any of you know before Ashton did? I've been worrying my fucking ass off and as you can fucking see I have enough shit to deal with as is.

      Delete
  2. WHY WAS THIS POSTED
    WHY CANT I FUCKING DELETE IT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment