Silas, Part II

I still haven't heard from Payton or Henny, but I'm tired of waiting so I started poking around again, trying to find Silas. It's been a pain trying to get past my parents, but they were gone for work stuff today so I jumped at the opportunity. 

It was...suspiciously easy to find him. He was in the forest again, just meandering. He turned as I approached him. I'm not really capable of being quiet, so it wasn't a shock that he heard me coming. He smiled and greeted me. 

He was actually really nice, and I don't really understand why everyone hates him so much. He answered a lot of my questions, which I'll put in a different blog post probably. We talked for hours, but it felt like just a few minutes. We even talked about other stuff aside from the weirdness in Winter Hollow and the disappearing people, amd not once did he do that thing that people always do with me, where they look down on me. It was...nice. 

Finally I feel like I have a chance at figuring all of this out. 

Comments