Silas Fairburn?

So...weird thing happened the other day. Someone named Silas returned to Winter Hollow. I've heard the name before but I've never actually met the guy. My parents really don't like him, but like with everything else they won't tell me why or what he did. 

Anyways, I actually saw him just a little bit ago, which was kind of weird cause I was in the middle of the woods sulking. I don't think he saw me, but there was...something about him. Like he might not have physically seen me but he Knew I was there, if you know what I mean. Or maybe I was just weirded out because his eyes are different colors. I don't remember what it's called when someone has that.

I...kind of want to find him again. Maybe he knows something about all of this. 

Comments

  1. He constantly gets attacked by birds apparently lmaooo

    Also it's called heterophobia I think. I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...I don't think that's right but it sounds sort of right so I'll take it. I dunno maybe they just don't like his hat. Or his rich person cape.

      Delete

Post a Comment