I'm not dead

Sorry for no updates. I got hit with the worst headache of my fucking life a few days ago and it's been absolutely fucking awful. 

I wouldn't even have bothered, but I haven't heard from Payton or Henny since the incident with the Rainers and it's worrying me. I asked Payton's sister Juliana where she was and Juliana just told me that she's grounded. Which...makes no fucking sense 'cause knowing Payton she would straight up just ignore that. You guys let me know if you've heard from them at all. I want to know if they're okay or not, and they seem to like you all more than they like me.

Comments

  1. I recently stumbled onto your blog, and I've been reading your post. You're right, that doesn't seem like her at all. I hope she's okay. It seems like she hasn't commented a lot either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyo, welcome to the adventure. She hasn't commented at all on here lately, nor has she texted me like she has been. I'm more than a little worried considering all the weird shit in this town, and how weird her family is. Henny I'm a little less worried about considering he's not even human but I still don't like that I haven't heard from him at all.

      Delete

Post a Comment