Explanations

I would apologize for taking this long to address this but considering someone invaded my privacy and I can't correct that, I won't. 

Anyways, in case you didn't realize, I did not post that last post. That was supposed to stay a draft and now for some reason it won't delete. I don't know why and I don't know how, considering a lot of that stuff is fucking IRRELEVANT to my investigation. 

But...yeah. Since it's out and it's not going away, I guess I should address the elephant in the room since I know someone will ask about it. 

I have a terminal illness. My parents won't tell me exactly what it is (which is just as awful as it sounds) but from what I understand it's neurological. Sometimes I forget things and other times it makes it hard to walk, so I have to use crutches. No, it's not fun, and no I don't know how long I have left. I don't like talking about it because people give me those stupid fucking pitying looks when they find out and I can't stand the pity. Save the pity for when I'm actually fucking dead. 

Payton knows about it, I'm pretty sure. I think everyone in this town does, and I think that's why everyone was trying to hide...everything about this town from me. Why they still are. Well, everyone except for Silas.

Which brings me to my next questions. Where are you all contacting Henny? Why didn't he tell me he was still communicating with you all? Does he know where Payton is and why she hasn't been answering me?

And more importantly: What else are you all hiding from me? I know you all haven't told me stuff. Silas told me so. If you're going to continue to be a part of this investigation, you need to tell me. Right now.

Comments