:/

Mom's been extra hoverey since the whole thing with the Rainers. Like, I get it I have issues and it worries her. 

...But it feels so demeaning sometimes. I can't go anywhere by myself now and I haven't left the house in days, and there's literally nothing to do here except scroll endlessly on my phone and play stupid games like Solitaire. 

I hate it so much. I hate that I have these problems and I hate that no one can understand that I am still a person and that I can make my own decisions. I really want to continue with this investigation but at this point...who knows if I'll be able to. Henny and my parents are obviously in cahoots, which means Penumbra is probably in on it too, and Payton...well Payton will probably be shot on sight by my parents if she comes near me. 

It feels so hopeless. I'll never find out what's in the woods or what makes this place so weird. All those people will have died for nothing.

Comments