???

So uh, Payton sent me this image and just told me to post it. No idea how she got my phone number, or even what this is, but apparently she wanted all of you to see it. I almost didn't post it out of spite because of how unhelpful she's been, but I also wanted to document how fucking weird she's being and I need the evidence out there of her weirdness. So, picture posting it is.


In other news, apparently Penumbra the radio guy is on vacation or something? Honestly, I liked him better than Henny or whatever his name is. I get like...no weird cryptic stuff from him just off the wall shit that he must be making up, like ritual sacrifices at the church and weird things like that. I can put up with the cryptic stuff because Penumbra is probably genuinely crazy, but Henny just sounds like a jackass having some laughs. Is everyone that works there some flavor of super fucking weird?

Comments

  1. uhhhh whats that green text in the bottom right?? it kinda looks like a code.. wtf payton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have like, no clue. I'm not a code person.

      Delete
    2. Ashes Fall is a music artist. maybe something to do with that?

      Delete
    3. As much as I despise those puppets, they gave a good hint on Twitter. "New city" was their hint to you guys. It sounds really, really stupid, but I can't give you the answer outright. It's too dangerous.

      Delete

Post a Comment