The Shadow People

Sorry for the long time of no updates. Things came up. 

The other night, on the full moon of course, things got weird in a really bad way. 

When I was little, I used to see shadow people. My parents always told me it was my imagination, but they always felt too real, too sinister. They would stare at me from outside. I have a vivid memory of waking up and seeing them staring at me through my bedroom window. I was so scared I slept in my parents' bed for a week and forced my mom to move my bed in front of the window so I couldn't see out of it. My bedroom is on the second floor of our house.

I saw them again the other night. Two of them in the window at the top of the stairs. It scared me so bad I almost fell backwards. Luckily (maybe unluckily) my parents weren't home. They were at some meeting thing that I wasn't allowed to go to. 

I asked them who they were. There was this horrible, sudden cacophony of what I think was voices in response. Whatever it was hurt my ears.

Everything after that was a blur, but I did find this picture on my phone later, so I must have been able to do something. I've been scared shitless for the past few days to say the least.



Comments

  1. You do know you're lying to all of these people, right? There's no way that's all that happened and there's no way you don't remember. That's not how the shadow people work. By the way, be more careful when you pull shit like this up in public. You're lucky no one else was around to see the url. It took me like five seconds to google this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you don't mind a question, what do you know about the town you live in, Payton?

      Delete
    2. Not the gaslighting.. smh Payton. 🙄

      Delete
    3. Oh kiss my ass, Ashton. What are you, the shadow person expert? I don't think you understand how serious this is.

      To answer your very polite question, Theo, I know a lot. Probably not everything, but I know why it is the way it is.

      Delete
    4. Thanks for answering my question. Is there any way you could clarify anything else, like what happened in the woods with the deer skull or why the town is the way that it is?

      Delete
    5. I really wish I could, Theo. I'm taking a risk even posting comments on this blog. If my family finds out that I'm helping her, or if anyone else does for that matter, I'll be in deep shit. This blog is harder to find due to the sigil, but it sure as hell can be observed over my shoulder and googled later. A glamour fades away when you look directly at it, after all.

      Actually, I might be safe to say one thing. The deer skull was placed deliberately, like [REDACTED] thought. It was a warning. She's gotten herself into a lot of danger and I'm worried she'll do something really stupid.

      Delete
    6. No worries; thanks for your help!

      Delete
    7. Aah, sorry, that last comment was me but I forgot to put my name.

      Delete
    8. Of course. I do want to help, I really do. I'll try and find a way that won't get me caught, but until then all I can do is be cryptic and hope she and all of you can figure it out. I hate it and it's inconvenient, but I need plausible deniability.

      Delete
    9. no thanks, im asexual 😁

      Delete
    10. Then go eat some poison ivy and wash it down with some belladonna.

      Delete
    11. There's a lot to fucking unpack here it seems. First off, leave Ashton the fuck alone, Payton. They've been more help than you have. Second, go sit on a stick and swivel. Why the hell would I lie? You can't just come onto *my* blog and say all this shit like I won't see it. If you wanted to help, you fucking would be. Instead, you're dropping stupid cryptic shit and boohooing about how your family sucks.

      Delete

Post a Comment