Rainers

Okay, so everyone is suggesting I go with the Rainers, which I agree with. I really didn't want to go up to that creepy old radio station. Not that the Rainers are any less creepy, but they aren't like super out there weird (hopefully). 

I'll drop off my resume at the steakhouse today and update you guys on what happens. Well, after I write my resume. I've never had a real job before so I'm not exactly sure how this works, I just know you need a resume. Hopefully Google helps me out.

Comments

  1. Good luck! A cover letter is always good, but it isn't required. I hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A what? Guess that's another thing I'll have to google. Whatever it is, I didn't include it so good thing it's not required.

      Delete
  2. Be careful. The Rainers are dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How are they dangerous, exactly?

      Delete
    2. Eugh. You again. Look, you think the rest of this town is weird, the Rainers are weirder. And I'm not just saying this because they would kill me on sight. They have a...weird thing about water. That's all I can say.

      Delete
    3. Well damn, excuse me for asking a question. Anyways thanks for the info I guess.

      Delete

Post a Comment