Possible Plan

Hey guys. So I've been thinking about how I want to approach this investigation now. Obviously, Payton is of no help whatsoever, but it seems like you guys have found stuff. At least...weird stuff on my blog that I didn't put there but it's still something.

I think that if I can get close to someone else in this town that might know something, I could get some information out of them.

I think if anyone knows anything, it will be the other Starlings but I don't think they like me very much. I do have a couple of other options though. The Rainers, who own the steakhouse in town, are like universally hated in town, but more importantly this means that they and the Starlings definitely won't be working together, so this may be a good place to start. 

The other option is the radio show host, Penumbra. I have started to listen to his show again and even though like 99% if it makes absolutely no sense to me, I think he might know some stuff too. He's also just...super freaking weird honestly so this might be a dead end.

The only way I could think of to start getting close to them is to get a job with them. The Rainers are always hiring and I think Penumbra regularly puts out a whole application for new interns. I'm not sure which one I should go with yet, but I am pretty sure this might be a good way to continue.

Comments

  1. THE RADIO HOST IS SUPER FUCKING WEIRD, YOURE RIGHT AND YOU SHOULD SAY IT

    also id probably go with the rainers first. who knows, you might get free food as a lil bonus? 👀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seconded; the radio host might be dangerous, and if the Rainers are universally hated, that might mean they know what's wrong with the town.

      Delete

Post a Comment