My Profile

 So...after everything that happened last weekend and something that happened today, I feel pretty confident that this blog is secure. However, I am not an idiot and know basic internet safety, so you all still won't get my name or anything, but I can start going into more detail about some things, and I have un-privated my Blogger profile thing. I also won't be responding anonymously anymore. 

I'll write up what happened today sometime tomorrow. I still don't feel 100%, so I'm taking things a bit slower than I normally would.

I just thought I should let you guys know so you don't get confused if I comment with my profile instead of how I have been doing it.

Comments

  1. Hey, I'm glad you're taking some time to rest. Take as long as you need. After the weird shit you've gone through these past couple days, you need the rest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment