Eugh

Just discovered a gopher was molting in our attic and now there's maggots all over the kitchen. Don't know where it is now but I swear to god if I have to see another molted gopher I'm going to lose my shit. I don't remember ever having to deal with this before we moved here. 

What are animals like outside of Winter Hollow? I remember going to the zoo once when I was super tiny and my favorites were like...I think these sheep things. They had big curly horns and they looked like clouds almost. 

I can't even approach most of the animals here. They'll try to eat you or just stare at you until you leave. Half the animals aren't even animals. They're just gross evil things shaped like animals. At least, that's what the radio host says. My parents never let me near enough to them to find out. 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. LIKE??? SHEDDING SKIN KIND OF MOLTING ????? PRETTY SURE GOPHERS ARENT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT

      Delete
    2. God I wish. They go through this whole transformation and as they get bigger and change shape they literally shed maggots. Like, it's almost like all of their flesh just turns into maggots and they grow new stuff.

      Delete
    3. What in the capital F Kentucky fried Fuck 😀

      Delete
    4. Ashton, this is my new favorite phrase. I've stolen it. It's copyrighted now.

      Delete
    5. Hey, you're not, you know, "from the town" or anything, are you? If you're an observer like me, want to try solving some stuff together? Maybe I could make a Discord or something?

      Delete
    6. If you are from Winter Hollow, oops.

      Delete
    7. Oh yeah, no, I'm from waaay across the country. I think. I don't know man, I'm from the New England area. But sure, I'd be down for that! Should I give you my discord tag here orrr?

      Delete
    8. Here, I'll just send you a link to a server: https://discord.gg/FYK26Zw4
      That way, any other observers or our dear friends [REDACTED] and Payton can join if they'd like.

      Delete
    9. Eugh, Payton told me to eat poison ivy and wash it down with some belladonna so uhhh probably gonna block her if she joins lol

      Delete
    10. I do not know what Discord is so I probably won't join. If I figure it out, then maybe.

      Delete
  2. Don't your parents seem to notice anything strange about the town? After all, they lived outside of it as well. Wouldn't they take issue with gophers molting maggots?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, one would think. They get super weird and cagey when I ask them about any of this strange stuff. My mom hates it when gophers get into the house and molt because it stinks and it's a pain to clean up.

      Delete

Post a Comment