.

I can't stop thinking about what happened. 

I've been in weird funk all week and I can't get what happened out of my head. I keep trying to remember that blurry period where the woman disappeared but the more I try the worse I feel. 

I felt really sick for a day or so after that encounter, and while it's gotten better, my paranoia has shot through the roof. 

Rereading that post I wrote about the incident sparked a memory. I don't know how I forgot about this but after I found myself in the woods with that skull and stuff, I realized my eyes, nose, and ears were bleeding. My head was pounding and I sort of staggered home I guess. I scared the shit out of my poor mom. 

In other news, I'm now banned from going hiking alone which is fair, if kind of annoying. Anyways, I figured I'd give you all an update, just so no one started worrying. Sorry it's nothing substantial. 

Also, has anyone found anything in the photo? It might be nothing, but considering how it makes me physically sick to look at it, I would like to know what you all think so I don't have to force myself to look at it again. 


Comments

  1. Woah wait what do you mean you were bleeding from your eyes nose and ears???? Are you okay????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't a lot of blood. My head felt like it had been squeezed really hard but I'm not like dying or anything.

      Delete
    2. Still, that's probably really bad! You should see a doctor imo, that isn't normal.

      Delete
    3. I'll see if I can set up an appointment, or get my mom to set one up. I'm pretty sure I've slept off the worst of it though.

      Delete
    4. Good. I hope this never happens again, that's terrifying. I don't wanna learn how that feels.

      Delete

Post a Comment