Seasons

I'm kind of glad winter is finally getting over. It always feels way too long here. Besides, autumn is my favorite season, so I'll get to enjoy that for the next month or so, unless God forbid we get another snowstorm. 

I don't think that's a weird Winter Hollow thing, I think it's just a Wyoming thing. Sometimes right when the leaves are about to reattach to the trees is just starts snowing, and it's kind of annoying. 

Ah well. It'll stop eventually and we'll get that crisp, wonderful autumn I love so much. 

Comments

  1. Reattatch... to the trees?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...If I remember right, that isn't how seasons work outside of Winter Hollow but that's how they work here.

      Delete
  2. autumn??? it's May....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you're not the first one to note how weird this is. Confirms my suspicions that seasons don't work the same here as they do for everyone else.

      Delete

Post a Comment