Hi

Hopefully this is going through...

Hi there. I don't know if the sigil is actually working (I don't do magic; my friend gave me the sigil and the incantation, and I'm not sure how reliable all this shit is anyways. They could just be screwing with me for all I know.), so I won't tell you all who I am yet. Doing so would put me and my family at risk. My wifi is also really bad out here since I'm in the middle of the woods but I'm used to that. 

There is something I need to tell you though. Have you ever heard of a town called Winter Hollow? It's in the state of Wyoming (does Wyoming even exist...?). If you have, you probably already know what I am going to say. If you haven't, here's your warning:

Stay away from Winter Hollow.

There's something...weird about this town. Things don't quite fit and make sense like they should, and most of the people who stop here end up disappearing. I'm not even sure there is a way out of this town. If there is, I haven't found it yet. The people who live here are weird, and some of the stuff I've seen around town and in the forest is even weirder. I don't know why people keep going missing or what exactly is going on in this town, but it can't be nothing. It just can't be.

I made this blog because I want to find out what's going on, and I want to warn people about what's happening. And...I need a place where I can yell without feeling like I'm going insane. It's like I'm the only one noticing what's going on. Even my parents don't seem to notice, and every time I tell them about it they look at me like I'm crazy. 

Well, either I am actually crazy or there's a conspiracy going on, which is why I attempted to protect this blog. It was kind of hard to find something that might work. Turns out trying to get the word out about something involves a public platform, and it's kind of hard to prevent only specific people from seeing anything you post on a public platform, especially if it gets shared around like I want this to be. 

I guess just keep an eye out for updates, and spread the news if you can. With my luck magic isn't real and the sigil won't work, but I guess we'll find out. Hopefully you hear from me again.

Comments

  1. So wait, what happens when you just... walk down the road?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blog owner here. I'll be responding anonymously using the [REDACTED] username for now to avoid any personal details being leaked until I know it's safe to do so.

      I've tried that a couple of times, just to see what would happen. There's basically two ways out of town: one that leads into the forest, and the other that leads towards some ranches and eventually to God only knows where. Both ways (when I finally managed to go a significant distance anyways) I was able to walk for a while once I got past the town and the ranches and stuff and out into the wilderness, but it always ended up with me out in the middle of the woods, and then suddenly I'm home again or back in town or somewhere off in the middle of the woods away from the highway, and I never remember how I got there.

      Delete
    2. I'll respond as Experi-Mental ig, so you know it's me
      But that's crazy... Alright, maybe you could try making trail markers or tying up string as you go to find where the boundary is?
      Also, what happens to like, food delivery trucks? Does your grocery store get restocked somehow?

      Delete
    3. I've seen delivery trucks before. Not very often though, not often enough to stock all of the restaurants and the gas station/convenience store. This town is too small for a real grocery store. Things can come in, but for some reason they can't leave, I think. I could try and mark things, but it's hard to know when I'm going to get thrown or teleported or whatever happens to me when I reach that point.

      Delete
  2. Uh...who gave you that sigil? You know who that belongs to, right?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment